Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crochet

For the past 3 Monday evenings I've joined a group of ladies at the library with hook and yarn in hand.  So far I've talked more than anything but I have learned a trick or two.   

I'm currently working on a baby blanket for the family next door.  The wee one is due in mid-April.   All the squares are made and I am now in the process of piecing it all together.   I got some tips on making nice corners last evening.    I'll try and remember to take a photo once it's done.

Out at some of the senior sales this morning picking up small items for our trip.   I'm packing travel sizes toothpaste, shampoo etc. not so I can take it as carry on but so I have room for an extra item of clothing.  Sundries I can buy if necessary while away, clothes are a whole lot trickier and more expensive.

We continue to work away at the wood chips left behind by the tree stump grinding.  Bucket loads have gone on the garden as cover and mulch, much is left.   *sigh*

No comments: