Sunday, March 7, 2010

PROBABLY should have done it sooner




I had to buy red peppers imported from Mexico yesterday so I could make up a new batch of RED PEPPER JELLY

This is the third time I've made it and it was certainly the easiest thanks to the small pulse chopper I bought after struggling through the last batch. First time I made it I was so impressed with myself I didn't realize how much easier it could have been.

When something becomes a staple spending just under $10.00 for a kitchen gadget to help is more than just a $ bargain. I wasn't sure if it would work but at the same time I wasn't prepared to buy a super fancy unit just to chop peppers.

Who knows, I might try something else one of these days.

not likely

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Woot!

Think of it as a belated Xmess pressie for yourself...or an early Easter egg ;)

Leenie said...

Sounds good! Those gadgets make great fresh salsa.

Rootietoot said...

oh red pepper jelly. Yum.

All I have is one of those huge 50 pound food processors. It has a small bowl attachment, but you still have to heave the whole thing out of the cabinet. That small thing looks...practical.

Kathleen said...

I use mine all the time...for salsa, for fresh bread crumbs, for the thai sauce I put on my chicken....any number of things. It has a permanent spot on my counter.

Anonymous said...

you are good

gucci-shoes-bags said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes