Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tuesday was mall day.
Margaret, my buddy from the gym, is in search of the perfect Mother of the Bride Dress so we went looking at the largest outlet mall within reasonable driving distance. Vaughan Mills Mall
We looked, she tried on and we left 8 hours later (didn't miss a dress shop or a shoe store, stopped for lunch, stopped for frozen yogurt, had a few chocolates) with some ideas and a pair of sandals each. After trying on many I found a really comfy pair in red!

Thursday night was the last hooping class. We tied glow in the dark sticks to the hoops, turned out the lights and danced. Margaret and I got much better at it and we might do it again.

Today I bought my tomato plants and a few annuals for the garden. It has become somewhat of a Mother's Day tradition for me to dig in the dirt on MY day. If the on and off rain that's been pouring down today manages to finish, I might get to plant tomorrow.

I think the grass seed I put down is trying to grow thanks to the mix of sun and rain we've been having.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Hope you had a fab Mother's Day, Elizabeth and the rain held off enough for you to get down and dirty in the garden :)