Friday, April 13, 2007

Family

Went over to my sister Barbara's place today with my camera and managed to get a few photos of her with her dog. Hopefully Stephen, my resident computer and camera genius, will be able to fix them up a bit so we can put together a little album for her. She'd be happy with anything I expect, but I'd like something nice for her. I even managed to get the right button pushed and made a short video.


Talked to my sister Catherine today. She's depressed. She hurts. She wants it all to be better now. Not going to happen, so all I can do is talk to her when she wants to chat. At least she can still laugh at herself. Apparently she does crossword puzzles when she can't sleep at night and come morning all the spaces are full....with words that don't fit the clues or completely made up. Probably a step up from seeing little men in her yogourt while still under heavy medication in the hospital.

Love ya.






1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's good that she can laugh at herself. It means she wants to get well. Mum hallucinated angels when she was doped up on morphine a few years back.

As for the crossword puzzles - everyone* knows that it doesn't matter what the word is, so long as it fits with the ones around it.

*and by everyone, I mean mum and I.