Monday, March 5, 2007

Sweet Baby Mine

March 5, 1982

How sweet. How tiny. How quiet.
25 years down the road, he's taller,never stops talking about cameras,cars and gadgets and is smart and funny.

Me? I still remind him to take an umbrella, listen for him to come in at night and use him as my personal computer consultant. Happy Birthday son. Guess we all did well. Not only did we survive but so did respect and love.

Mom and Dad





You are probably waiting for a health update. I like to think so, so humour me.

My cold has almost completely cleared, my mouth feels good and is healing well. I went back to exercise class today even if the windchill made the temperature -9 and didn't do badly considering I missed a week. We had sunshine and I always love saving 10% at seniors day at Zellers ( think Walmart but Canadian)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday S !!

Glad you are feeling better, E.

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

happy birthday!!!!!! Glad you're better, E. I don't post here often but I DO read :)

strauss said...

Beautiful tribute to your grown up son. Happy Birthday to him.