Thursday, March 1, 2007

MISERY

High winds.
Driving snow and sleet.
Freezing rain still to come.

To top it off I have had a sore throat and cold since Monday. I haven't been going to the gym and I feel it.

Yesterday I had some dental surgery on my gums, upper right and left sides and I'm full of pills and having to use awful tasting mouthwash.

......and I'm not likely going to feel easy until Stephen's car pulls into the garage. I hate it when he has to drive in this weather. Always a mother.

4 comments:

Lib1 said...

Oh, E! Hope that things will brighten up soon. Don't you dare say 'not likely'... 'probably's' a much better word. Let's hope spring comes for you tomorrow.
E

Rootietoot said...

blech...make some hot chocolate.

Tracey said...

Boy the north american continent has really copped it weather-wise over the past few days. When I see it on the news I do think of you all.
Bring on the 'tween seasons I reckon. I'm a bit over 30 degree temps at the moment - I think we could all do with some in between temperatures.

Hope you beat the fluey thing.. like Rootie says, hot chocolate.. (chicken soup?) snuggle up, and pamper yourself. It's very frustrating when being unwell knocks you off a newfound fitness kick and sense of wellbeing.

jeanie said...

Oh - poor you - I can really empathise about the dental work...

I can't about the sleet, snow or rain - but then, my recommendation to all North American friends is to move somewhere warmer!!! And if that fails, yep, go the hot chocolate (although it might be negated by the gym guilt - I have never tried to mix the two!)

Thanks for dropping by my blog, too.