Monday, February 5, 2007

Finally some changes

The tub liner went in today. What a difference. I get to use the gym showers, great timing on my part, but Paul and Stephen will have to visit friends or a neighbour if they want a shower in the next 24 hours. I offered to hose them down in the basement sink. *grin* Are you surprised they declined?

Stay tuned to see how long it takes to get the new shower doors up.





It was -19C when I got up this morning. I'm living in the deep freeze and I am not amused.
I will probably have to struggle out before Thursday to get Paul a bottle of Drambuie for his 64th birthday gift, but we are still debating where to go for his birthday dinner. Some place warm!

2 comments:

Lib1 said...

Fingers crossed that you'll be able to luxuriate in a piping hot bath before very long. My mind refuses to contemplate a temperature below zero, particularly -19C.... brrrrr! After coping with high in your face thirties yesterday, the temperature is about +19 here, almost too cool.

Tracey said...

My mind too, Libby!

Congratulations on the PROGRESS in the bathroom, E!!