Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My garden on Mother's Day

Filling in with colour

Growing forks

After  rain, Autumn Joy Sedum

Can you see the refection? 



Some colour and green growth finally on show in the front garden.   It looks like spring even if it still doesn't feel like it.

I'm not really growing forks I'm trying to discourage squirrels.   I read on line that it works to keep the pests out of pots and as we all know, everything on line is true so I'm giving it a try in with my herbs.    If one of the little beggars manages to die a quick death by impaling itself, I'm all set to  COOK   dinner.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

What a beautiful splash of colour, I'll enjoy your warmer weather garden from the chilly Antipodes :)
The fork idea sounds good, I wonder if it would work for our feral possums?