Thursday, October 22, 2009

The jellies have arrived

and I will be putting a post-it note on the bag saying ... HANDS OFF Stephen.

Things are getting back to normal. I'm back driving now that I've had my introduction to the new car. I haven't figured out all the buttons for the sound system but I can make the windshield wipers work.

I went to the gym this morning and luckily it was a cardio class, low impact and no weights. It felt good to be back and even better getting such a warm welcome. Apparently I was missed.

8 comments:

Leenie said...

Such good news! You may have to find a hiding place for that booty(they look YUMMY). Most times a note is not enough to keep out marauders.

jeanie said...

You could hide them over here?

Linda said...

A post it would not stop me, they look so fresh!

Jayne said...

YUM!
You're inspiring me to get out and go walking more :)

Anonymous said...

My kids often put a note on a cake they've made, saying "Hands off Mum". I must admit, it shames me. Hope it works on Stephen.

Yay for you with the gym - and how great is it to be missed!

Rootietoot said...

yum to the jellies. Yay to the gym! It feels good to be returning to normal, yes?

Kathleen said...

Your recovery must be coming right along...wonderful!
Glad you got your stash of jellies...they are not what I thought they would be. The kind we have around here are the size of thick quarters...and some are individually wrapped. I hope you find a good hiding place...a note won't stop any of the guys I know! (They think it's easier to get forgiveness than permission!)

Leenie said...

Just wondered if you are in on the Weekword game. If so leave me a note, post your version of TRANSPORTATION on friday and link it back to mine. I will post links to all the participants. Fun way to make new blog friends.