Monday, October 19, 2009

I met a man while walking

He asked about my camera. We talked about the weather. We slipped into a conversation about travel in Britain ( he was born in Wales ) and somehow ended up on the topic of reading . He became quite animated as he talked about Tristan Jones, an adventurer and writer.

He turned and went his way,


I went mine.


Stopping to capture this before heading home.


When I got home I checked T. Jones on the library catalogue and now have one of his books on reserve. I also did a Google search and found several sites dedicated to him.
JONES LINK He sounds a bit of a teller of tales which to me makes it all the more fun.

4 comments:

Leenie said...

I am glad your recovery is going well. The photos of the path in the woods are very inviting and the author intriguing.

Kathleen said...

Love the photo! Looks like a lovely day for a walk...and productive too.

Jayne said...

Great photos :)
That writer certainly sounds like an entertainer, I'll keep an eye out for his books now :)

Unknown said...

How fun - Is this a true story?
If not cute idea, if so how interesting....:)