Got the call just after noon today that my surgery has to be postponed. No beds available for anything other than emergencies at the hospital.
Paul did suggest we take in our inflatable.
I'll get a call later in the week with a new date but I have no idea if it will be a long or short wait.
I think I'll just leave everything undone next time. Who knows maybe being so prepared jinxed me.
Oh well. I'll be able to go through the new month list at the library myself and there is always end of summer gardening to be done.