Monday, April 27, 2009

Colour. There is more colour in my garden. I like this time of year.

The new lawnmower got it's first run this afternoon. Whole new learning curve after all these years.
It's heavier and slightly less maneuverable. It has modern day safety features that mean I have to pull and hold on the power bar rather than just switching it on and off and it has a lever to pull to release the catch to swing the handle over.
I'll get it right eventually. At lot to think about as well as keeping the electrical cord out of harms way. At least it has a one-adjusts-all gear for the wheel height.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

What a fantastic splash of colour to wake up the garden!

Kathleen said...

What a gorgeous lily. Mine are still clumps of leaves...no flowers yet!

ELIZABETH said...

They are a variety of tulip.. open full to the sun. At night they close up tight. I was given the bulbs and naturally didn't keep the name.