Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well it wasn't this bad but after such nice weather the snow flurry we had yesterday was a bit of surprise and I am really unhappy with the drop back to freezing temperatures. I currently have coats for 3 seasons in my hall closet.

We returned the panniers today and bought saddlebags. They look an easier fit but aren't quite as classy. Paul will see how they fit once it's warmer for working outside. Photo will follow if all is well.

"Reluctance to begin is quick to befriend procrastination"


I love this quote from, The House at Riverton by Kate Morton ( Shifting Fog was the original title .. she's an Australian author)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Aren't you tired of all this WEATHER? I am sick to death of it. I know spring is out there, but I'm not sure where....I think it's hiding in Arizona.
Like your snow angel....is that pic from your recent snow "flurry"???
And I LOVE the quote. That's certainly true in my life...I'm a top-notch procrastinator.

ELIZABETH said...

Back in Jan '05.
We are actually back into the 40-50'sF. today with sunshine. It has certainly perked me up.
My tulips and daffodils are breaking ground. There is hope.
The book it came from was an excellent read. Kathleen.

Kathleen said...

Thanks, Elizabeth....I have ordered it from my library. I'm currently "bookless"....but quilting!