Monday, October 22, 2007

What I did today

Aerobic class: 9:30 to 10:20

Personal trainer: 10:30 to 11:30

Dropped into dental lab re: my caps

Fast lunch

Washed darks and hung them outside

Finished scrapping and sanding wood frame around garage door

Got the prime coat on wood frame around garage door

Cleaned window in side storm door after squashing a zillion nasty biting ladybugs

Brought in wash as rain seems immanent

Had shower

Making supper and typing this

Bet I sleep well tonight

Yesterday I cut the lawn, cut back the grapes my neighbour grows on our common fence and made a nice birthday dinner (cake included) for my sister Barbara.

I think get fitting (fit that is) is going to kill me yet!!!!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Or getting fit, even?!! :p

Pretty full on session - aerobics followed by the trainer! Whoa. But then the sanding, painting and cleaning. What are you on apart from the endorphins?! I need some of that myself!

ELIZABETH said...

The painting was necessary. Rain in the forecast and not many good days left before cold sets in. Can't leave bare wood all winter!

Today I'll sit and read.

shishyboo said...

slow down you're making me look bad!

what's all this about nasty biting ladybugs, the ones we have in Australia don't bite to my knowledge. what do your's look like?

Kathleen said...

Oh, I am terribly impressed..and feeling more guilty by the moment. Aaargghhh. I went in and LOOKED at Curves yesterday. It sent me into an asthma attack. Oh dear. I have an appt. for Tuesday.

How did it go with the personal trainer? I'd love to hear about it.

ELIZABETH said...

They are really an asian beetle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_beetle that are not native and they nip. They also stink when you squish them. Nasty things and Shishy, I did nothing yesterday but read.



The trainer is great Kathleen..by the way congrats on signing up.

I told her that I wanted to tighten my tummy, reduce the sag on my upper arms, strengthen my back and generally get more flexible. She is working up an exercise program that will target what I want and also will be doable at home without machines. She makes sure I am doing things properly, working the right muscles and not hurting myself.

It is surprising how different it feels when you concentrate on the muscle you are working. It helps that I like her.