Sunday, June 3, 2007

Oh dear

I've been wandering. Through blogs. Finding links and clicking and moving on again.

I have no idea how I got to some of the places but a pattern has emerged. They are book sites.

I thought having almost 50 books on reserve at the library and another 35 in my check-later -list would have been enough to stop me, but oh no, I had to explore and now I'm doomed.

Once I get organized and figure out how ( help me Stephen ) I'll start a list with links.

bookgirl

things mean a lot

maggiereads

book-dragon

Look! look ! .... I did it. Not without help. Yes, Stephen helped. I took notes. With luck I can do it again another day.

Once you visit these links keep exploring. Hope you have as much fun as I am.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Blogs be dangerous places for linkage. I've ended up with over 100 in my favourites folder.

strauss said...

I get antsy when I don't have a book in the mix. I am currently reading "Into thin Air" by Jon Krakauer. It is a really good read.

Tracey said...

Oh strauss, that book is amazing! I went on to read other versions of that Everest trip...

Blogs are very dangerous places for linkage! And not just for books! Though maybe I should visit a few, because I'm in a lull with my reading at the moment and I need to be reinspired...

Oh.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!! For Monday.. which it still is over there!!

Kathleen said...

I admire your ability to try "linkage"...something I'm trying to master myself, and thinking old dogs can't learn these new tricks. But we can!
I love books...and am afraid to go searching on the internet. DANGER!! Volunteering at my local library keeps me pretty well supplied.