Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've gone blue

It's not a statement on my mood, I just wanted to play with the buttons.

Isn't there a phrase that goes something like this.....small things amusing small minds.

It remains cold.

The days are getting longer.

Fewer people at the cardio/aerobics this morning. Could all those resolutions be faltering as January ends? I remain true.

My younger sister Catherine has a benign growing mass on/in her brain. It will have to be removed.

She is glad that finally they have found the reason for her tiredness, her poor balance and general feelings of poor health.

It's all rather scary. I think I am more upset than she is.

I wonder if they will shave her head? I think I'll be on the look out for wild hats and silly scarves. She'll like that.

She turns 59 this May.

No comments: