Thursday, April 1, 2010

When April arrives so nicely

I can pull the pots of tarragon from the garage now that there is new growth,

start hanging outside again,


and with the new garage door installed I can easily get at my gardening tools, pull out my bike and perhaps even get the BBQ out this weekend and have Paul do up the steaks I bought on sale.

Temperatures all through the weekend are going to be above average so we will be out enjoying the sunshine.



........................




I cleaned on Monday ( yeah me ! ) and put out all my Easter decorations.

Sunday I'm finally cooking my Christmas turkey and I've invited family to join us for Easter dinner.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Love the Easter decs, very sweet!
Still warmish here so I'll have a BBQ and toast you with a kebab from the Southern Hemisphere ;)

Leenie said...

Your spring weather looks wonderful! So does the garage door and the Easter decorations. The turkey sounds good. Think we are going for roast beef this year.

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes