Saturday, April 28, 2007

Give it a day or two


......and I return to my soft sweet self.
Do we believe? Not likely.
The gentle rain still falls, the grass grows and the bathroom has had a little more work done.
I've picked the paint colour and just need Paul to finish the patching and sanding.
Today we are going shopping. First we hit Zeller's for the sale on laundry soap and possibly potato chips. The new curry flavoured ones are big with Paul while Stephen and I like the less salt salted ones.
Then on to the book store to check for new titles and a car magazine for Paul.
Next the liquor store to rebuild our wine selection and finally the grocery store. Not that food is my last priority, I just find it best to leave it til last because I have milk and ice cream on the list.
Shoes are on my list but that's not a group activity. Paul hyperventilates if I look at anything over $25.00. I want nice shoes. Shoes that fit. Shoes that are comfortable. Shoe that don't smell like cheap canvas or plastic. I plan on going way over his idea of budget.
photo by Stephen Strangways ( apparently he wants his credit *grin* sweet child of mine )

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Welcome back, I missed you!

jeanie said...

Curry flavoured chips? I am pretty sure I would not be a big fan. I am waiting for someone to invent Salt & Vinegar flavoured chewing gum so I can indulge even more without blimping.

And I can understand the hyperventilating in shoe shops - I will never attain the status of Imelda Marcos and sometimes have to put up with mild discomfort due to this genetic defect!

ELIZABETH said...

We picked up some tandoori doritos yesterday.

How about ketchup potato chips? I know they aren't available in the states much to one nieces disgust but how about Australia?